- Four new icebreakers from Arctech Helsinki Shipyard with MELCAL cranes on board
- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
- McDermott awarded 13 jacket EPCI Saudi Aramco contract
- Skangas extends agreement with Borregaard
- Premier Oil Catcher operational update
- Technology Centre to tackle key challenges and invest millions with 2018 ‘Calls for Ideas’
Just a few weeks after the successful takeover of Overdick, Tractebel has announced a new acquisition.
Robert Gordon University is collaborating closely with Scottish company Span Access Solutions Ltd and its partners on an innovative project that could save £1.05 billion across the current European fleet of offshore wind farms.
Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V has been awarded a sizable export cable installation contract for the Ostwind 2 offshore grid connection.
A solar power project to be built in Senegal to strengthen their commitment to clean energy and access for many to electricity.
A delegation from the Government of Barbados has visited the Orkney Islands and Glasgow to learn how Scotland has become an international leader in marine renewable energy.