- Four new icebreakers from Arctech Helsinki Shipyard with MELCAL cranes on board
- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
- McDermott awarded 13 jacket EPCI Saudi Aramco contract
- Skangas extends agreement with Borregaard
- Peterson Offshore Passenger Terminal celebrates 100th flight
- KNOC and Equinor sign MOU to work jointly developing commercial floating wind
Three leaders in the Oil and Gas industry’s decommissioning sector have launched a new company: Fairfield Decom.
Petronas Lubricants International has unveiled its unique base oil ETRO+, the next evolution in Group III base oils.
Nouryon – formerly AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals – and Gasunie have agreed to supply green hydrogen to BioMCN for the production of renewable methanol from CO2.
A wave energy technology is being developed that could help generate low-cost electricity for thousands of houses.
Korea National Oil Corporation and Equinor ASA have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to jointly explore the opportunities to develop commercial floating offshore wind in South Korea.